polystyrene waste recycling pelletizing line
The polystyrene waste recycling pelletizing line is a production line used for recycling and reusing polystyrene waste. It can convert waste EPS products and waste into renewable polystyrene EPS particles for use in the production of new EPS products. The following are the main process flow of the polystyrene waste recycling pelletizing line:
- Waste processing: Waste EPS products and waste need to be processed first to remove any non-EPS materials such as paper, glue, and metal. Typically, these wastes are sent to a crusher for crushing.
- Melting: The processed EPS waste enters the melting machine, is heated, and melted into a liquid state.
- Filtration: The melted EPS liquid is filtered through a filter to remove impurities and impurity particles.
- Cooling: The filtered EPS liquid is cooled into a solid, usually by water cooling or air cooling.
- Cutting: The cooled EPS solid is cut by a cutting machine to form uniform EPS particles.
- Screening: The cut EPS particles are screened by a screening machine to remove particles that are too large or too small, as well as other impurities.
- Drying: The screened EPS particles are dried by a drying machine to remove moisture from the particles.
- Packaging: Finally, the dried EPS particles are transported to a packaging machine for packaging for future use.
The polystyrene waste recycling pelletizing line helps reduce the environmental impact of waste and also saves resources and reduces costs by recycling and reusing waste EPS products and waste.
If you have any problems that can't be solved, you can leave your contact information, so that we can communicate with you in time.